Skip to main content
- Always use and include a whitelist to your app. The whitelist can be easily be activated.
- You are able to block based on domains. If you have content on separate domain (or subdomain), then it can be blocked it via the Workbench.
- Block all ads, such as exchange links, trackers, etc.
- Analytics should be left open and included in the whitelist since the customers want to see this.
- Look at domains to determine what to include and exclude in the whitelist and workbench. You can use a dummy Reach app to get the domains and look at zones.
- If there are domains from the website you are 'wrapping' which users do not navigate to but is used for resources then the default zone should be set as Exit Zone.
- If there are domains from the website you are 'wrapping' which you do not want access or resources from then the default zone should be set as Blocked Zone.