6 October 2020
- When the X-Forwarded-For header contains multiple IP addresses, we are now logging only the first IP address for delivery records.
- For added protection, we now log an empty value if a request’s peer IP address is not a valid IP4 address.
- We increased reliability of our server cluster when it receives a request to rotate logs.
- In order to improve security, we tightened up our handling of device_id in logging
- We fixed a bug where we were mishandling names of SIM providers that contain linefeed characters.
- We fixed an issue where we weren’t logging app IDs to certain delivery records.